Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tool 6: Creating Wikis to store and share information.

I can use a Wiki as a an interactive tool to use with my kindergartners. We must remember that is easier to learn by doing, which is exactly what we are doing right now. I can use a Wiki to store student electronic portfolios, which will be easier for me to check and give students feedback of their work. We can have group photos of activities where each student can record what they have learned etc. I can also use a slide show Wiki where students can retell or sequence how the project was done. As a Team, a Wiki will be an excellent and more effective way not just to plan as a grade level team, but also use for vertical planning with colleagues in the upper grade and pre-kinder levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment